Quality and Environment Policy
Miguel Veríssimo & Filhos, Lda. is aware that the success of an organization is closely linked to its ability to relate to all relevant stakeholders. In order to ensure that these interactions work from a beneficial perspective, it implemented an Integrated Management System supported by the standards NP EN ISO 9001: 2015, in the Quality aspect, and NP EN ISO 14001: 2015, in the Environmental aspect.
Miguel Veríssimo & Filhos, Lda. Is committed to:
- Comply with the established deadlines, respecting the most appropriate environmental practices and with quality that satisfies and exceeds the expectations of customers and other interested parties, in order to have a marked and excellent presence in the manufacture of wooden furniture;
- Promote the safety, health and well-being of employees, through the development of awareness, training and prevention actions, contributing to increase productivity, efficiency, motivation and quality of the services provided, giving priority to collective protection measures;
- Train, inform and sensitize employees so that they can take care of the Environment and Quality of the tasks they perform, acting, always, in a conscious, ethical and responsible manner;
- Prevent pollution through the implantation of good environmental management practices, with emphasis on waste management, favoring reduction, reuse and recycling / recovery, and preservation of natural resources, thus contributing to the continuous improvement of its environmental performance;
- Promote continuous improvement, evaluating the performance of the Management System, establishing and reviewing the established objectives;
- Comply with legislation, reference standards and other requirements that you subscribe to in the scope of Quality and Environment.
The Management of Miguel Veríssimo thus ensures that the Quality and Environment Policy is implemented, maintained, communicated and understood at all levels of the organization and made available to interested parties, promoting the commitment and participation of the entire organization and defining objectives compatible with this policy.